The Eric Newell 'Kidz in Careers' Golf Classic
The 9th Annual Eric Newell 'Kidz in Careers' Golf Classic - July 5, 2018 at Heritage Pointe Golf Club, #1 Heritage Pointe Drive, Heritage Pointe, AB T1S 4H1
Introducing students to great career options in high school motivates them to stay in school, engage in learning, grow their skills, expands their opportunities and ultimately creates communities with a large and diverse skilled workforce enhancing economic stability and prosperity. When youth succeed, we all succeed.
Join us for a day of golf in support of CAREERS: The Next Generation Foundation - helping Alberta youth on their path to rewarding careers.
CAREERS is poised to adapt and innovate to ensure that youth today and tomorrow have a promising future. CAREERS connects learning to earning through career AWARENESS, EXPLORATION and EXPERIENCE opportunities, helping youth discover career passion in trades, technologies, health and occupations in high demand.
- 43,026 students were reached at CAREER fairs and school presentations
- 695 young people took part in exploration camps and
- 1,347 students gained experience through paid internships with 784 employers
Funds raised from the Eric Newell ‘Kidz in Careers’ Golf Classic and CAREERS Stampede Warm-up Party go directly to support student programming.
You can make a definite and immediate impact:
- Sponsor – promote your company and connect to clients and customers
- Play in the tournament – network with key industry leaders and enjoy a fun day of golf
- Donate an item - great exposure for your business at the event and silent auction
- Volunteer - make it a team building event for your workplace or simply give back your time
You can change the future for YOUTH!
Learn more about the CAREERS Stampede Warm-up Party!
Thank you for supporting youth today for a skilled workforce tomorrow!
Questions? Contact Kate [email protected] or 780-289-3077
For a full list for our 2018 'Kidz in CAREERS' Golf Classic sponsors and donors, click here.